Lot of Heat fans on my Facebook feed, good to see.
i swear to god hollywoods ‘lets cast exactly one black person and make sure its in a role that wouldnt make the slightest difference to the plot if it were taken out’ ethos has actually gotten worse since the 80s
Did you think I was kidding.
Here are some groundbreaking and subversive ideas for controversial street artist Banksy’s next piece:
- Self-immolating monk but he’s just sitting down on a picnic blanket eating McDonald’s
- Martin Luther King Jr. in a Burger King crown
- Hot Mother Theresa
- Fidel Castro smoking a cigar but the cigar is the Statue of Liberty and her torch is a gun and the gun is shooting dollar signs instead of bullets
- John Lennon but he’s Hitler
- Just a pomeranian
- Charles Foster Kane from Citizen Kane wearing shutter shades and holding a snowglobe and inside the snowglobe is the Obama HOPE poster except it says NOPE and Obama is wearing Mickey Mouse ears and giving the finger
- Ronald McDonald but he’s Hitler
- Hitler but he’s Larry King but he’s RuPaul
- Meat grenade
Have you guys heard of “mash-ups” I just listened to a Green Day song “mashed up” with the Mission: Impossible theme, pretty cool imo.